In the unlikely event that you should have cause for complaint, the following sets out how we will endeavour to handle your complaint:
- The person responsible for handling your complaint will be Helen Pearson (click here for contact details)
- Complaints that are initially made orally will be dealt with as soon as possible.
- In the event that a complaint initially made orally is not resolved within 7 days of our first hearing of the complaint, we will ask you to put your complaint into writing and send it to us by email or post (click here for contact details) marked for the attention of Helen Pearson. The procedure described below will then apply.
- We will endeavour to respond, in writing, to written complaints within 7 days of receipt. You will be invited to make any comments that you may have in reply within 7 days of receipt of our letter/email to you.
- We will endeavour to inform you of the outcome of the investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions have been or will be taken within 21 days of receipt of your written complaint.
- If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaint, you may of course contact us again in writing (following the procedure set out above) or if you prefer refer your complaint to the Association of Natural Burial Grounds, (c/o The Natural Death Centre, In The Hill House, Watly Lane, Twyford, Winchester, SO21 1QX; tel: 0871 288 2098; email: firstname.lastname@example.org). They will carry out their own independent review and we will submit to their conclusions.