We will consider requests for a reservation of a particular plot on our site, but will only grant such requests in exceptional cases. Please note the following points:
- Reservations will not be permitted for the burial of ashes.
- The site owner will judge whether or not a request for a reservation of a particular plot can be accepted, and will use his/her sole discretion in deciding whether to allow a reservation to be made. Examples of valid reasons for reserving a particular plot include:
- wanting to be buried next to a loved one, already buried at the site
- being close to death and having a need to know your final resting place
- Given the relatively small size of the site, we regret that we will be unable to hold reservations indefinitely. Each reservation will be subject to a term to be agreed. If the reserved plot has not been used before the end of the agreed term the reservation will expire and the plot may be used for another burial. No refund will be paid. We may attempt to contact the person who made and paid for the reservation when a reservation expires, but cannot guarantee that we will do so.
- We will consider a request for a renewal of a plot reservation, but reserve the right to refuse such renewals and at our sole discretion.
- Reservations may be cancelled at any time, before the expiry of the agreed term, but are subject to a cancellation fee based on the time that has elapsed since making the reservation. Please see our Cancellation Policy for more details.
- The site owner’s decision to refuse any request for a reservation will be final.
- Reservations are made for a particular person and are not transferrable.